Webinar | Bio Safety – AEGIS: Surface Protection Program™️
July 22 at 2:00 pm (EST)
presented by AEGIS Team with Destinations Together
Fortify your company’s risk mitigation while enhancing customer peace-of-mind. PROTECT Surface Protection Program™️ is already serving the NY, Transit Authorities, Nike and Under Armor, Shangrila Hotels, pro sports teams, and top medical facilities in North America.
Protection that endures up to one year with a single application!
99.9% Protection for up to 1 Year
The PROTECT Surface Protection Program™️ combines the AEGIS Microbe Shield™️ with cleaning & disinfection to provide on-going antimicrobial surface protection that lasts.
Request A Quote
We’ll get right back to you!
Who trusts AEGIS and already utilizes the Microban® technology?
Transport & Public Works
- US Military
- Piedmont Rural Telephone Cooperative Headquarters-Laurens, SC
- Bombardier Head Office
- Halifax Regional Municipality
- Metrolinx/Go Transit
- Ottawa Rapid Transit System
- Long Island Railway
- COTA – Central Ohio Transit Authority
- South Carolina Electric & Gas (SCEG)
Health Care &ER
- Brighten @ Medford Nursing Home-Medford, MA
- Ronald McDonald house Vancouver
- Northwestern University Hospital-Chicago, IL
- Windsor Regional Cancer Centre (high touch)
- Metropolitan Hospital, Windsor
- D. Anderson Cancer Center-Houston, TX
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital-NYC, Cancer floors, R&D wing
- The Phoenix Heart Institute-Phoenix, AZ
- Catharines Fire Department
- Guelph Fire Department
- Peterboro Fire Department
- Coburg Fire Department
- Ohio State University James Cancer Research Center-Columbus, OH
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
- Sea Trail Resort-Sunset Beach, NC
- Hotel Dieu, Windsor (high touch)
- Delta Armories Hotel London
- The Regent Hotel-Singapore
- Ocean Keys Resort-N. Myrtle Beach, SC
- Jack in the Box Restaurants-Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Lubbock, TX
- Stephanie’s Restaurant-Doylestown, PA
- Mills Mill Retail Development-Coffee Shop, Greenville, SC
Major Athletic & Locker Facilities:
- Miami Heat Training and Locker Facilities-Miami, FL
- Edmonton Oilers (New Facility – entire player area)
- Toronto Argonauts training facility
- Montreal Alouettes training facility
- Minnesota Vikings Training Facility-Minneapolis, MN
- Cleveland Browns Training and Locker Room Facilities-Cleveland, OH
- Atlanta Hawks and Atlanta Thrashers athletic facilities-Atlanta, GA
- Milwaukee Bucks Training and Locker Facilities-Milwaukee, WI
- Detroit Pistons Training and Locker Room Facilities -Detroit, MI
- New Jersey Nets Training and Locker Room Facilities -Meadowlands
- Washington Redskins Locker Rooms and Training Facility-VA
- Washington Wizards Training and Locker Facilities-Washington, DC
Universities & Schools
- Saint Mary’s University
- Dalhousie University
- Mount Allison University
- Ohio State University athletic facilities-Columbus, OH
- University of Illinois Locker Rooms and Training Facilities-Champaign, IL
- University of Tulsa Locker Rooms and Training Facilities-Tulsa, OK
- Virginia Tech-athletic facilities, Blacksburg, VA
- University of South Carolina-Athletic offices, Training and Locker Room Facilities -Columbia, SC
- Cal State Bakersfield- Training and Locker Room Facilities -Bakersfield, CA
- Swarthmore College- Training and Locker Room Facilities, Swarthmore, PA
- Southeast Missouri State Locker Rooms and Training Facilities-Cape Girardeau, MO
- Siemens Canada, All offices
- BB&T Bank Building-Greer, SC
- Whitney Lakes Residential Development-Charleston, SC 900+ residential and retail units
- HiLine Builders-Centralia, WA
- Suntec International Convention and Exhibition Centre-Singapore
- DBS Banks-Singapore
- Central Laboratory-Lake Murray, SC
- Blackwelder & Associates-Concord, NC
- Association Services [property management]-Hilton Head Island, SC
- BB&T, Commercial Buildings and Branch Facilities-Frederick, MD
Aegis® is effective against the growth of microbes including bacteria, fungi, mold, mildew, algae, yeasts, and biofilm. Conventional disinfectant products kill by way of poisoning the organism or disrupting a vital life process, designed to act and dissipate quickly & have a limited range of effectiveness.
Proven Efficacy & EPA Compliance, Antimicrobial Solutions Backed by Best-in-Class Laboratory Research by Microban®
Aegis has decades of experience in a broad range of industries and original equipment manufacturing.
Register for the Webinar
Bio Safety – AEGIS: Surface Protection Program™️ July 22 at 2:00 pm (EST) presented by AEGIS Team with Destinations Together
#Antimicrobial Responsibility #ProtectTechnologies #authenticantimicrobialprotection #antimicrobialprotectioncompany
Frequently Asked Questions
We are already performing periodic deep cleaning and disinfection. So why do we need your product? How is it different from the products/services we are already using?
Unlike disinfectant products which are effective during the wet contact time, averaging 20-30 minutes, AEGIS Microbe Shield works 24/7 and has an EPA approved claim of being effective for up to 6 months or as needed. independent studies show Aegis is effective up to 1 year
Is Aegis a conventional disinfectant?
The AEGIS Microbe Shield is not a conventional disinfectant, but it compliments the effectiveness of existing cleaning protocols. It is proven to be effective against microorganism with outer cell membranes.
Aegis Chemical Bond vs. Embedded, Bound, Contained Or Mixed Antimicrobial
Whenever an antimicrobial technology uses the words embedded, bound, contained, or mixed in a coating, it is very different than “chemically bonded”. To say it is “bound” in a coating, adhered to or on a fiber, or embedded in a fiber does not mean it is molecularly bonded.
How does Aegis Work?
AEGIS® is a silane-based compound. Other technologies utilize silver or triclosan compounds, both of which leach (bleed) onto the user, into water, and into the environment. AEGIS® does NOT. AEGIS® physically ruptures cell membranes, delivering a static shock.
Get a Free Quote -or- Ask a Question
MARK & TONY are here to help you!
Send a quick request for more information or a free quote !